Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2018 05:55:44 -0500
From:      Louis Parker <louis.parker08@weboptimizes.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   What has happened to your freebsd.org?

Hi *freebsd.org <http://freebsd.org>* Team

 Hope you are doing well.

I am *Louis Parker *your website might not be getting good online business
due to low traffic and Google ranking. I am providing you some of the key
factors why your website is not ranking good in the Google search engine.

As per analysis your website is having some issues which need to be
addressed immediately to get high traffic and generate revenue. I have a
solution where your website performance is going to increase and you can
see the difference within the first three months.

*Mentioning below the reason responsible for low performance of your
website:*

*1.*       *Considering the latest techniques and strategies used by Google
algorithm updates, your website may not be promoted properly.*

*2.*       *There may be very less presence of backlinks to get high
traffic.*

*3.*       *Bad back-links may be more, increasing the bounce rate.*

*4.*       *Mobile responsive feature may not be present as a result user
cannot access your website through mobile/cell phones.*

*5.*       *Chances of On-Site and On-Page validation errors.*

*6.*       *Many competitive keywords are not present.*

I can assure you that, if you give us an opportunity, then all the above
issue can be fixed and your website can experience high traffic inflow and
can generate revenue, within the first three months.

If you have any queries or questions regarding the proposal and promotion
of your website, feel free to email me.

I would be more than happy to answer your queries and concern, before we
move forward.

Looking forward to hear from you

*Best Regards,*

*Louis Parker*