Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 1996 16:45:07 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@tombstone.sunrem.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Phone Blaster 28.8 PnP

Has anybody ever used this in FreeBSD, it looks interesting and I am
tempted to grab it, but my previous experience with a PnP modem and
FreeBSD was not very satisfying.  Basically, its several items
all-in-one (A 28.8 Data/Fax Modem, a speakerphone and voice mail system,
and a 16bit sound card).  It is from Creative Labs, so I feel it wouldn't
be too unreliable, but would FreeBSD be able to handle it, at least
handle the sound and modem?

-Brandon Gillespie