Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 17:34:05 -0700
From:      "Mark Koskenmaki" <freebsd@twin-city.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Cyclades Ze help... PLEASE!

I'm running 3.1 Release, and have compiled the latest drivers from Cyclades
into my kernel and after much fooling around, it's working.    But the
performance is HORRIBLE.     I get ping times of 250 to 300+ ms, when I
should get 110 to 140, depending on connect speed.     It performs much
worse than NT RAS did.

If anyone out there is using a Cycades Ze multiport card successfully, I
really need to communicate with you and figure out what I'm not doing right.

Thanks for any help you may have...

Mark

Twin City Internet, Milton Freewater's only hometown ISP
sales@twin-city.net or mark@twin-city.net
to subscribe to customer listserve send an email to:
majordomo@twin-city.net with the subject "help"