Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 1997 12:21:39 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Paul Dekkers <paul@cgu.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Still terminal Problems!

Hi

I still have some problems with my NCSA DOS-telnet and FreeBSD... When
telnetting to my FreeBSD host, I get two enters when pressing the enter
button once. I tried to change the key-mappings in the NCSA telnet, but
that didn't help. What do I have to do, I don't have these problems with
all other telnets, and also only to FreeBSD hosts, and not to any other
hosts on the internet (e.g. Linux or SGI)
I tried to use the termcap of the Linux box, but it didn't help too...

What do I have to do?

Paul