Date:      Wed, 23 Jul 1997 20:07:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Shawn Ramsey <shawn@luke.cpl.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   strange mail problem

We are having a _very_ strange and annoying problem with mail. There is a
particular company that we host a web page for, and they also have a
dedicated connection with us. (ISDN). The thing is, on our mail server, if
mail is sent from it, it tries to DELIVER IT LOCALLY. I had this problem
once for a company we were virtual hosting, then couldnt get it to stop...
but we have never done that for this particular client. Any ideas?

Could it be a DNS problem? I just don't see how it thinks the domain is
local, except we host their web site @ www.* .

Thanks for any ideas...