Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 1997 10:18:49 -0700 (MST)
From:      Brandon Gillespie <brandon@cold.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   usermod/userdel/useradd groupmod/groupdel/groupadd

I have these commands for FreeBSD, but they are written in perl5 (rather
than perl4--for security and cleanliness).  They all hook into a p5
library for handling the password file, group file and shells file.  I
would like to submit these, as well as an additional 'muser' which also
uses the pwd.ph library (its a do-it-all add/del/modify users/groups and
shells program); but since FreeBSD doesn't have p5 by default I don't know
what to do.  Frankly, I think it should have perl5 by default--not just as
a package..

-Brandon Gillespie