Date:      Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Hard drive spindown

I'm not sure if it matters, but this is a removeable drive (like a
Iomega Jaz)

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org