Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:39:11 +0000
From:      Kevin Weiss <kweiss@jump.net>
To:        sobrien@quicksilver.co.nz
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: UDMA ICRC READ ERROR

I am having the same problem on one of my machines. I bought a
new Seagate 20.0GB Barracuda Drive, and slapped it into my
Epox MVPG2 Motherboard. If I use the UDMA Cable that came with
my motherboard, I get the same errors as you. If I use an older
cable (i.e. non-UDMA), then everything works just fine.

Kevin Weiss
kweiss@jump.net