Date:      Tue, 16 Dec 1997 21:38:08 +0100
From:      "Jesus A. Mora Marin" <amora@zoom.es>
To:        Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   (Fwd) Re: how do I get my bootloader back?

Greetings, Wei.

I have received this private email, that I think it should be
addressed to you instead.

From:          mlduke@concentric.net
Date:          Mon, 15 Dec 1997 14:37:32 -0900 (AKST)
To:            "Jesus A. Mora Marin" <amora@zoom.es>
Subject:       Re: how do I get my bootloader back?

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Jesus A. Mora Marin wrote:

> Hi, Wei!
>
> > hi
> > I just reinstalled my windows95 but then I found out it automatically
> > erased my Freebsd bootloader. Is there anyway to get it back?

For future reference, you can reinstall W95 from the CD Rom Drive
in DOS w/o destroying the boot manager with:

"setup \ir"

ML Duke
If Your Career is A Value To You:
http://www.resumes-by-duke.com
mlduke@concentric.net and mlduke@resumes-by-duke.com

To View and/or Purchase the Fine Art of LaveriaGail or LeeGeorge
http://www.alaskaartist.com e-mail info@alaskaartist.com
Current Idaho Point Shipping. Alaska on Schedule.

For Your Visit to The AlaskaSealife Center
The Finest Lodging in Seward, Alaska
http://www.fjordland-inn.com

------
Jesus A. Mora Marin, MD.    (aka EA7HAC, ex-EC7DVE)