Date:      Thu, 7 Oct 1999 12:10:07 +0200
From:      Tim Priebe <tim@iafrica.com.na>
To:        "Daniel O'Callaghan" <danny@freebsd.org>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Samba and read-only attribute

I believe there is an option is samba to have all of the files owned by user X
that samba runs as, and have samba look after all of the access permissions. I
hope this is accurate, it was a couple of months back that I read the
documentation. What I am talking about is in the documentation, but I do not
have time to look for it now.

Tim.