Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 2009 08:13:31 -0400
From:      Jerry <gesbbb@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: call for testing: print/hplip update

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 15:22:36 +0400
Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Chris Petrik <c.petrik.sosa@gmail.com> made an update for print/hplip
> port to version 3.9.6. The maintainer didn't respond, so I thought
> it'd be nice to test the update before committing and also decide
> whether it requires a repocopy to preserve current version of hplip.
> The port is here:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~amdmi3/hplip-3.9.6.tar

I have the latest version available in ports installed. I will be glad
to test this newer version. I do have one question though; what is a
'repocopy'? My funky Webster doesn't list it. Would I be correct in
assuming that you are referring to backing up the installed version
in case it has to be reinstalled if the newer version bombs out?

--
Jerry
gesbbb@yahoo.com

Air pollution is really making us pay through the nose.