Date:      Wed, 19 Nov 1997 07:47:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        Ellon Peterkin <epeterkin@wwwsciences.com>
Cc:        "questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: ICQ

Yes.

I had ICQ Beta 0.90 running under the FreeBSD JDK 1.0.2 port.  No chat.  Only
messages.

I tried to get 0.91 working using the Linux port of JDK 1.1.3, but I get a
core dump (Bus Error.  See my note from yesterday).  I'm pretty sure its
Linux and not ICQ thats giving me the hassle.

If you get it working, let me know.

I'm running 2.2.5-RELEASE on a P-133, 53 Megs RAM, BTW.

Patrick
ICQ ID 425819