Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:54:12 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Mike Pritchard <mpp@freefall.freebsd.org>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Unreasonable rebuild time on large password files

On Thu, 3 Apr 1997, Mike Pritchard wrote:

> What?  Someone added an option to a command and didn't document it?
> Consider this a first warning from the man page police :-).
> --
> Mike Pritchard
> mpp@FreeBSD.org
  ^^^   Is that what mpp stands for "Man Page Police" ? :-)

Christopher J. Coleman (chris@aries.bb.cc.wa.us)
Computer Support Technician I  (509)-766-8873
Big Bend Community College  Internet Instructor
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://vinyl.quickweb.com/~chrisc/book.html
Disclaimer: Even Though it has My Name on it, Doesn't mean I said it.