Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2000 17:40:22 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Plamen Petkov <plamendp@plamen.bgstore.com>
To:        Nora Etukudo <nora@sappho-net.de>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: making a RELEASE

That's true, as well as I said " just in case " :-). I find CD a much
safer media than a Hard Disk backup, except tapes. Also, I can give it to
my friends to popularize my lovely FreeBSD. Actualy, if go further this
way, sure, I can list at least 10 good reasons to have a CD with
MY-stable-snapshot, i mean , instalable.

Currently I have a server running 3.4R, pluged in my ISP's LAN. I will
leave it with this 3.4R until I have a good, tested, and fine working
installable CD with My-stable-snapshot. Then, I wll go and "Upgrade" my
3.4R server. Otherwise, I have to get this 3.4R machine at home,
cvsup sources again, make installworld again etc.

I hope you get the point ?

Plamen D. Petkov  (ICQ 2214327 [pdp])
plamendp@bgstore.com
FBiS First Bulgarian Internet Store