Date:      Sat, 29 Mar 2008 07:17:34 +0200
From:      Anton - Valqk <lists@lozenetz.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   why does my apache-worker broke after upgrade to 6_3_RELEASE?

Hi group,
does anyone has idea
why the #$#$#$%$%#$%$@#$% upgrade to latest 6_3_RELEASE
broke my apache-worker?!???
In logs I get:
Fatal error 'kse_exit() failed for system scope thread' at line 1215 in
file /usr/src/lib/libpthread/thread/thr_kern.c (errno = 22)

I don't think it's a suggested behavior?
This broke my apache for christ sake!!!
Not pretty sure about all other threaded apps.....
after 10 times I've rebuilded my port from scratch and seeing that it's
not a problem with this,
I've found a solution:
adding in /etc/libmap.conf

[httpd]
libpthread.so.2 libthr.so.2
libpthread.so libthr.so

but can anyone tell me why the @#$@$R#%$@$$@$@$#% I get to this state
by only updating to 6_3_RELEASE which is SUPPOSED TO BE ROCK SOLID
STABLE!!!!
and don't break that ugly things!!!
freebsd is really pissing me off recently!
I'm seeing a great increase of the problems recent years, as I'm
following the list and dealing with it.
anywayz, can anyone answer me plz why did I get to this state?

thanks

believed to be clean.