Date:      Fri, 22 Apr 2011 03:14:39 +0000 (UTC)
From:      radmanly@comcast.net
To:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Hardware error, resetting" on Atheros AR9285

Hello,

Several of us on the FreeBSD forum are having the same problem with the ath driver on the AR9285 chip. The driver loads fine but whenever I bring up an interface, I get "Hardware error, resetting" messages on the screen over and over again, roughly one a second. One user, Claude, reports he upgraded to -STABLE to no avail. I describe the problem in more detail in this thread: http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=23297

Is there anything else I should try before I open a bug report?

Thanks,
Rad