Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 2016 13:34:03 +0100
From:      Yamagi Burmeister <lists@yamagi.org>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   MFC of bhyve UEFI / Windows support?

Hello,
just a small question: Is a MFC of the bhyve UEFI / Windows support
planed in time for FreeBSD 10.3? I've been running several Windows 10
instances under a patched 10-STABLE for some time now and at least for
me they're totally stable and without any problems. Nevertheless having
a regular release with bhyve UEFI / Windows support would be nice.

My 10-STABLE branch has the following revisions merged from HEAD:
 - 284539
 - 284630
 - 284688
 - 285217