Date:      Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:31:09 -0800
From:      RGireyev@BellInd.com
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Search engine

I have a question.

Would it be possible to add the date qualifier to the
mailing lists archive search on www.freebsd.org?

How stupid an idea do you all think this is?

Who is the contact person/list for this?

I was thinking of allowing users to select a
specific year from the list of years for which
archives are kept or ALL for all years and
the same for a month selection. Allow a user
to select a month Jan-Dec, if year was chosen,
or ALL for all months.

In case anyone is wondering I am MORE than
willing to contribute my time to do this.

Thanks Rudy.

Please cc: replies to rgireyev@bigfoot.com

Beavis and Butt-head Software Co Inc    | Fone  1-800-555-CHICKs
"Just press any key, dude!!!!"          | Phaks 1-800-555-BUTT