Date:      Sun, 30 May 1999 20:20:08 -0700 (MST)
From:      laszlo vagner <vetex@WWW.TIMANDPATRICK.COM>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   another good comment on zip

I have a parrallel port zip and always had
problems with the clicking of the drive.

today i was saving stuff in msdos format with
freebsd 3.2 and the clicking kept happening
and i got an i/o error, half of my files were
0 bytes. I decided to try unix format
and everything copied over well without
clicking too..!!

by the way there is a boo boo in one of
the faq's for the zip.

http://www.freebsd.org/FAQ/FAQ122.html#disklabel

shows ffs for the filesystem and I think it should be ufs
also the sd should be changed to da now.

----------------------------------
Vetex
C/O L. Vagner
3600 W. Mountain Drive
Flagstaff, AZ 86001
Webpage: nadxa.com
E-Mail: laszlo vagner <vetex@vetex.com>
Date: 30-May-99
Time: 20:12:52

Windows Exception Error:  noun: Meaning-
With the exception of a reboot anything
you do will fail to recover the system.