Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 1997 15:43:01 -0500
From:      Shawn Leas <poker2@northernnet.com>
To:        FreeBSD Guys <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Extended partition on primary slave

I dunno, but a friend said he can't use an extended partition on
his primary slave.  He said it has vfat on it, so I told him to
use vmount and told him what it was/how it worked.

BUT, I wanted to know if there were any concerns, because he says
he can't "see" the partition.  Can you point me to docs explaining
FreeBSD's handling of extended partition naming etc...  It would
help me in understanding what he is having dificulty with.

BTW, this is a pretty awesome site, 200MHz PPro, 128 Megs RAM,
probably close to twelve gigs of HD.  Knowing this guy there's
probably a couple Bigfoots in there.

He also says there's a problem with his PS2 mouse.  Any of those
things incompatible?

Shawn