Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 1996 15:26:10 -0400
From:      Keith Ng <kng@caravelle.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installation troubles

I seem to have trouble installing FreeBSD.  I'm having trouble in trying
to configure FreeBSD on the network.  FreeBSD is not detecting the
NE2000 network card for some odd reason.  Is there anyway to get the OS
working?

The other problem I am also having trouble is when I install FreeBSD bin
distribution set through floppies is that I get a writing disk error -1
at fd0.  The installation will skip the rest of the bin and install the
rest of the distribution files.  Could this be a installation error or
maybe an error in the partition?

I'd appreciate the help.  Thanks.