Date:      Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:00:36 +0100
From:      Carlos Ferreira <carlosmf.pt@gmail.com>
To:        Luigi Rizzo <rizzo@iet.unipi.it>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: netmap
References:  <CAJpYY6Wj6NkYVdPzitswLQ2oVoX9JAv5tCnzbP6icsgJTdfm8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BhQ2%2BhHz2FKUkCRnHiGAVxZqxY5WHPPo87mVgSnSmPzovNLWw@mail.gmail.com> <CAJpYY6V6Ewc%2BXQYBi3BQbFtWgLiFKN_qmBLjAx1HyWhB9Q0vcg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJpYY6VJ9ih1ON1s1mnzrc-P7Xa_vsVS3UC49gnii0cLX%2B=TNA@mail.gmail.com> <20140614101523.GD22187@onelab2.iet.unipi.it> <CAJpYY6Usfv98OEsgXedP5MCqdJsd_rz7N4EhgRmP2NcxZ9eQ9g@mail.gmail.com>

Just a remainder, so that the question doesn't get lost in time.