Date:      29 Jun 1999 01:36:49 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net>
Cc:        Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>, Francisco Reyes <freyes@inch.com>, spork <spork@super-g.com>, chat@freebsd.org, jkh@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD users in NY/NJ

Pat Lynch <lynch@bsdunix.net> writes:
> Yep, thats what I was just about to say...we *started* one...its a little
> dead right now...and we need some people to breath some life into
> it...wanna help out ;)

Well, as much as I'd love to help I'm a little "geographically
challenged", to be politically correct :) Not to mention that I have
my own user group to care for.

I'm sorry to hear FUNY hasn't worked out so far... maybe you should
try to make more aggressive use of the FreeBSD mailing lists?

Hmm... Jordan, what do you think about putting in a blurb about user
groups in /stand/sysinstall?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no