Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 21:57:02 +0100
From:      "Dirk.Nerling" <Dirk.Nerling@pdv.de>
To:        "FreeBSD ISDN (MList) (E-Mail)" <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I4B and two provider ???

Hello all,

I'm using I4B for a long time (beginning with bisdn) now and I'm very happy
with this. Thanks Helmuth and all colleges!!!!
I run a RFC1918 FreeBSD ISDN/Ethernet Router which dials on demand.

I have to connect to my firm (RFC1918) but now I need a second real
provider. I'd like to use MSN - does anybody of you have an configurtaion or
idea how I could switch between my firm and a real provider? I thought I run
squid and some sort of a firewall like TIS to use everytime the IP of my
router: 192.168.15.10. but I have to choose different configurations and
(default) routes.

best regards Dirk
--
Dirk Nerling, PDV-Systeme Erfurt, Haarbergstr. 73, 99099 Erfurt, phone:
++49-361-4407144