Date:      Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:31:13 -0400
From:      "H. J. Agnew" <jagnew@mail.mba-consulting.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup problem within X

  I use cvsup to retrieve 4.0 Stable, when using cvsup on /dev/ttyv0 it works
fine.  But when I use cvsup in X (KDE) on a plain old xterm here is what I get.
If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be great.  Thanks.

root:bb:/etc > cvsup STABLE_4-supfile

***
*** runtime error:
***    Segmentation violation - possible attempt to dereference NIL
***    pc = 0x81f0708 = Cat + 0x18 in /b/jdp/pm3/pm3/libs/m3core/src/text/Text.m3
***

  use option @M3stackdump to get a stack trace
Abort trap (core dumped)