Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2013 01:37:36 +0200
From:      Nikola =?utf-8?B?UGF2bG92acSH?= <nzp@riseup.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Vim and Vim-lite ports broken options

Hello,

Is it just me, or did the last revision[*] of editors/vim break options
for both it and editors/vim-lite?  When I try to update vim-lite
optional dependencies from vim are forced on this port, so I get
mandatory Python, Lua, Ruby... with vim-lite. :)

I only ever install vim-lite, so just out of curiosity I tried make
config in vim, and it said there are no options to configure, so
something is definitely wrong with that.

Yesterday I upgraded vim-lite on the same machine (in a different jail,
and outside) and it worked fine.

I couldn't spot the error immediately, and I'm not really up to
date with OptionsNG ATM to tinker.

[*] http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports?view=revision&revision=322016

--
Big M, Little M, many mumbling mice
Are making midnight music in the moonlight,