Date:      Tue, 18 May 2004 01:10:29 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        java@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   general question about java port PRs

I was surprised to find that some of the Java ports had PRs filed
against them, but not under the 'ports' category, instead under the
'java' classification.  As some of you may be aware, I have written a
set of programs that attempt to track the status of ports PRs and
correlate them with build errors seen on the build farm (among other
data: see portsmon.firepipe.net).  However, I only track things under
'ports', not 'java'.

Shouldn't the 'java' category be reserved for such things as problems
with the JDK/JREs, or would you prefer that these ports PRs be left in
that category as well?

mcl