Date:      Thu, 18 Feb 1999 09:02:52 +0000
From:      Richard Smith <rsmith@trltech.co.uk>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Applixware

Does anybody care that the delivery date for the Applixware port has
slipped nine months, days before it was due to be shipped?

I can understand why Applixware et al., might decide to cancle the
project, however I think that it would be better for FreeBSD if it just
disappeared, rather than still be shown for pre-order on WC and the Mall
with a silly delivery date.

It's a shame, as it was part of my Master Plan. I guess I need to look
around for another office suite. Is there anything that I can buy that
isn't totally incompatable with the M$ domain, and also doesn't advocate
L?

Richard.

"I think you should know, I'm feeing rather depressed at the moment" -
Marvin the paranoid android.