Date:      Fri, 12 Jan 2001 13:54:36 -0600
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Interesting plight

On Fri, Jan 12, 2001 at 01:37:04PM -0600, Timothy Legant wrote:

> If these steps (in this order!) are what you've already done, let us
> know. Otherwise, do them exactly in this order and you will have the
> same version kernel and userland.

Yeah I realized one of my mistakes was I at one time was doing make
installworld before make buildkernel/installkernel. I rectified this, but am
still having the same problems.

--
Erich Zigler

This 'telephone' has too many shortcomings to be seriously considered
as a means of communication. The device is inherently of no value to us.