Date:      Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:41:35 -0600
From:      Mark Linimon <linimon@lonesome.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gstreamer build failure on -stable

Anyone else seeing this?  -stable from about November but with the
latest ports as of today.  The build broke about 2 weeks ago IIRC.
To fix other problems, I have done make deinstall/make clean/make
install on both Xft2 and fontconfig, no difference to gstreamer.  (I
doubt there is any relation, I just mention this to possibly avoid
the next question via email).

log:

cc -shared  -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib/gstreamer-0.6
libgstbasicwingoscheduler_la-gstbasicscheduler.lo -Wl,--whole-archive
../../libs/ext/cothreads/cothreads/.libs/libcothreads-gthreads.al
-Wl,--no-whole-archive  -L/usr/local/lib /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.la
/usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.la -lintl -liconv  -Wl,-soname
-Wl,libgstbasicwingoscheduler.so -o .libs/libgstbasicwingoscheduler.so
/usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.la: file not recognized: File format not
recognized
gmake[4]: *** [libgstbasicwingoscheduler.la] Error 1

mcl