Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 1995 02:19:02 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Rob Snow <rsnow@legend.txdirect.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tcl 7.4 port

Ok, I went back and included the floating point patch that was used in
7.3 and compiled.  However I still get:

Jul 27 02:09:55 oasis /kernel: pid 1738 (tcltest) exited with masked
	floating point exceptions 0x29
Jul 27 02:10:09 oasis /kernel: pid 1543 (tcltest) exited with masked
	floating point exceptions 0x29

Is this normal?

Also I tried to add in the shared stuff from 7.3 and it don't work.  I'm
not a makefile'er so I'm not sure why not or what to fix.

What I've got now appears to be a tcl-7.4 port with the execption of the
above error and it's static.

(Please bear with me this is my first attempt at a port and I wasn't born
with porting skills (although I learn quickly))

---
Rob Snow
rsnow@txdirect.net