Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 12:02:44 -0800
From:      Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>
To:        Kai_Allard_Liao@gmx.de
Cc:        alex@freeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDE CD Readers with Xcdroast

Is there something special for us todo to get xcdroast to see an IDE CD
Reader under FreeBSD. Here is my current setup:

Fujitsu E-360 Lifebook Running FreeBSD 4.2-STABLE
Adaptec 1460 Slim-SCSI
Philips CD3600 6x2x2 CDRW

When I try to do a CD to CD copy or create and image from a CD in the
laptops CDROM drive xcdroast does not show me my drive.

gcombust (/usr/ports/sysutils/gcombust) is able todo this but I prefer
the interface of xcdroast.

Any suggestions