Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2008 10:48:22 +0000
From:      Da Rock <rock_on_the_web@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: failure notice

> Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 09:46:24 +0100
> From: erwan@rail.eu.org
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: FW: failure notice
>=20
> Le Tue 12/02/2008, Heiko Wundram (Beenic) disait
>> Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 09:03:10 schrieb Da Rock:
>>> Anybody know why this would be happening to me? Every time I post I get
>>> this back, yet my post shows up on the list.
>>=20
>> You're sending from a hotmail.com address, without using a hotmail.com s=
erver=20
>> as outgoing mail relay.
>>=20
>> Someone who's reading this list (and thus gets your messages delivered, =
even=20
>> though you're not explicitly sending it to them) is boucing your message=
s=20
>> because of the SPF record for hotmail.com in place, which lists the outg=
oing=20
>> mail servers that messages from the hotmail.com-domain is allowed to com=
e=20
>> from (and the one you use isn't among them).
>>=20
>> Read up on SPF (Sender Policy Framework) to know what's going on behind =
the=20
>> scenes.
>=20
> And the person bouncing the mails should check its settings : SPF must
> NOT be applied to header sender address but o enveloppe sender
> address. This person is breaking all mailing lists.
>=20
> --=20
> Erwan
rg"

And that my friends is exactly my point. The freebsd list server is the sen=
der - not me- so it shouldn't be applying those settings.
Your Future Starts Here. Dream it? Then be it! Find it at www.seek.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau=
%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Ask%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=3D764565661&_r=3D=
OCT07_endtext_Future&_m=3DEXT=