Date:      Tue, 8 Jun 1999 21:36:52 +0600 (ESS)
From:      Ilia Chipitsine <ilia@cgilh.chel.su>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fortran 90 and High Perfomance Fortran for FreeBSD ?!

Dear All,

Pacific Sierra released F90 and HPF compilers.
They are available for a number of platforms, but not for
FreeBSD. F90 (Linux version) works so-so under Linux emulation,
but I have not yet got HPF working (ld complains during linking).

what they replied me

> We currently do not have any plans to port to FreeBSD, however; if we
> see more demand for this platform we may consider this. I will include
> your Email with a list of users interested in FreeBSD. If we decided to
> include FreeBSD support, I will send you Email.

anybody else needs HPF for FreeBSD ?!

Pacific Sierra URL
http://www.psrv.com

Regards, (Наилучшие пожелания)