Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:40:24 -0700
From:      "David Schwartz" <davids@webmaster.com>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   panic: timeout handle full

	I just had one of my servers crash with this panic from kern_timeout.c. The
relevant code seems to be:

        /* Fill in the next free callout structure. */
        new = SLIST_FIRST(&callfree);
        if (new == NULL)
                /* XXX Attempt to malloc first */
                panic("timeout table full");
        SLIST_REMOVE_HEAD(&callfree, c_links.sle);

	I'm just curious, what might consume too many timeout structures? And can I
cause it to default to more of them?

	DS