Date:      Tue, 30 Nov 1999 20:07:27 +0200
From:      d e a t h <charon@hades.hell.gr>
To:        soko600@attglobal.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

On Tue, Nov 30, 1999 at 12:53:57AM -0500, soko600@attglobal.net wrote:

> can you still use windows 98 if you install freebsd?
> thanks...please reply at soko301@hotmail.com

The short answer is 'yes'.

The longer one is that both FreeBSD and Windows do not depend in any
way on each other being installed on your computer.  You can have one
of them without having the other, or you can have both.

FreeBSD uses it's own part of your disk, the partition you dedicate to
it, and does not interfere with your Windows partitions.  You can read
and/or write your Windows partitions from FreeBSD, but not the other
way round.

Since repeating the whole thing here is probably a waste of your time,
and a somewhat annoying raise in the 'noise' of the list, for further
information about FreeBSD, you should consult the home page of FreeBSD
found at <http://www.freebsd.org/>;

Ciao.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]