Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2001 23:21:40 +0200
From:      Ernst de Haan <ernst@jollem.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org, java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port for JBuilder ?

Hi,

Has there been any attempt to create a port for JBuilder 5 ? I've got a
license for it at the office, so I'm gonna try to get the Linux version
running. Shouldn't be a problem. I can probably get it running with our native
JDK 1.3.1 too.

So. If there's been any attempt, I'd love to know. Otherwise I'll just write
my own.

Regards.

/Ernst

--
Ernst de Haan
Euronet Internet B.V.

    "Come to me all who are weary and burdened
        and I will give you rest" -- Jesus Christ