Date:      Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:00:42 +0900 (CDT)
From:      Zhao Hui <angela@hawk.hit.edu.cn>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   questions

hello!

  I've just read some materials on improvement to VM of your FreeBSD.
I have some questions about it .Can some anwser them for me?
  Questions :  1. How do you design and implement "clustered page-ins
                  and page-outs" ?
               2. What does "pre-faulting" mean? How to implement it?
               3. What means "page table pre-loadeing"? How did you
                  implement it?
       Is there some detailed materials deliberating on these
subjects? How can get them?

   Your answer will be appreciated.
                                       Thank you!