Date:      Sun, 08 Dec 2002 19:42:10 +0000
From:      "Rhys John" <elite_bizkit@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Xine Problems on FreeBSD 4.7

I have just started using Xine on FreeBSD 4.7, it runs files ok but has a
few problems and I was wondering if anyone has experienced any of these
and/or knows solutions to them.

First off when i minimise Xine the last frame from an mpeg being played
stays on the desktop on top of everything, i.e. I have a square box with a
frame of an mpeg covering most of my desktop so i cant see anything behind
it.

Secondly Xine does tend to crash every now and then, maybe this is normal?
Im not sure. The following is a basic spec of my PC:

AMD Athlon XP 2100+
512MB DDR RAM
40GB HDD
ATI Radeon 64MB VIVO
D-Link DFE-530TX NIC

Has anyone experienced something similar or has an idea of how to solve it?
Please emial me and let me know, thanks in advance,

- BiZKiT