Date:      Sun, 11 Oct 1998 18:24:13 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Are S Smordal <Are.S.Smordal@hiMolde.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CD

I tried to install FreeBSD on my system through a dos partition, but it
wouldn't work. So therefore i got a offisial CD-rom to install it, and it
worked. But this was only the 2.2.5 version and I want to run the latest
3.0 version.

I then desided to make  my own CD from software I downloaded through FTP.
I put all on a CD and tried to run it but it didn't work.

So what do I need to do with the software I put on the cd so that I can
use it to install from CD-ROM?