Date:      Sat, 7 Dec 2013 17:35:30 GMT
From:      PayPal <billing.intl@intlpp.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Please Update Your Account !

     Confirm your new email address

        Dear ,

        You added a new email address to your PayPal account, but you're not
        finished yet. Please take a minute to confirm this email address is
        yours.

        Once you confirm it, you can use this email address to receive payments
        from friends and family. Plus, you can make it your primary address for
        all your PayPal business.

     [1]Confirm My Email Address and Update Information

     Here's another way to confirm your email address:

         1. [2]Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
         2. Click Confirm email address in the To do box.
         3. Enter this confirmation number: 1552-0278-3282-3317-5241

        If you didn't add this email, [3]let us know straight away. It's
        important because it helps us make sure no one is getting into your
        account without you knowing.

        Yours sincerely,
        PayPal

   [4]Help Centre | [5]Safety Advice

   Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this
   inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click
   "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

   Copyright © 2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.
   PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
   Société en Commandite par Actions
   Registered office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxemburg
   RCS Luxemburg B 118 349

   PayPal Email ID PP059