Date:      Thu,  4 Jun 2009 02:34:24 +0200 (CEST)
From:      www.moneybookers.com <reply@moneybookers.com>
To:        freebsd-cluster@freebsd.org
Subject:   Update Account.

   ********************

   THIS IS AN AUTOMATED EMAIL - .

   ********************

   Dear Moneybookers Customer,:

   Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the Moneybookers.com
   account we have issued this warning message.

   It has come to our attention that your Moneybookers.com account
   information needs to be updated as part of our continuing commitment
   to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our
   website. If you could please take 5-10 minutes out of your online
   experience and update your personal records you will not run into any
   future problems with the online service.

   Once you have updated your account records your Moneybookers.com
   account service will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

   To update your Moneybookers.com records click on the following link:

   [1]http://Moneybookers.com/

   Moneybookers Security Reminders

   Case Sensitive Login
   Please remember your password is case-sensitive, at least 6 characters
   long and contains at least one number or non-alphabetic character such
   as '-'.
   Moneybookers Ltd., London, Registered in England and Wales no 4260907.
   Registered office: Welken House, 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London,
   EC1M 6EH, United Kingdom.
   Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the
   United Kingdom (FSA).