Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:02:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
To:        impaqds@bellsouth.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mass Confusion

>  Do not take this the wrong way. This is not a spam or a flame,just a
> comment from a confused individual.As a WINDOWS NT network
> manager I am always looking for alternatives to cut costs. I looked at
> LINUX and got ill just reading the docs.; it has a long way to go.
> Remember guys you are trying to convert millions of DOS and
> WINDOWS users and developers who expect flawless one click
> downloads in a GUI environment. Most run screaming and shaken
> when confronted with any text based instructions. Sorry but that's
> the real world for the majority of new age PC owners.I deal with
> them every day and they get dumber every year.

	Uh dude... that's why it's been simplified! Simply go to the
www.freebsd.org web page, follow the link that says installation
procedure or something like that, then follow the instructions! It's been
made so you download TWO files, a boot floppy image, and the program to
make a boot floppy. The installation program takes care of everything else!

					Rick