Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2003 19:06:33 +0200
From:      Dick Hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Isba

A bit confused after reading a lot of info papers on IPF.
Some of the examples are very large firewall scripts but others give a
very small scripts for a "very tight" firewall.

I like to use ipf and do it well. To begin with I need a secure script
for a small home network. Fbsd-4.8 server w/ ipf and NAT.

To learn something I thought I could use Isba (www.inc2.com/isba) with
vlog but only vlog is in the ports. Strange.. Can Isba be compiled for
FreeBSD?

Does anyone has a *good* site w/ example scripts for ipf which have a
high "real life" factor? Preferably in relation w/ freebsd. I need more
info on the diffs w/ ipfw in rc.conf too ;-))

Someone recently said to me I ask a lot without reading myself. Let me
say again that I _do_ read (and google) a lot, but sometimes feel lost
in "to much info" ;-(

--
dick -- http://www.nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.8 ++ Debian GNU/Linux (Woody)