Date:      Fri, 24 Dec 2010 12:16:54 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Intermediate doc hacker project: Document security releases on the web site

Currently (unless I'm really missing something) there is no listing of
security release on the web site. The closest we get is looking up
src/UPDATING for the release branch in svn (e.g.,
http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/releng/7.3/UPDATING?revision=216063&view=markup).

So I'm suggesting that if someone is interested in an "intermediate"
level project that fixing this would be welcome. :)

Doug

			-- OK Go