Date:      Mon, 06 Apr 2015 10:00:08 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?R3VzdGF1IFDDqXJleg==?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?Um9nZXIgUGF1IE1vbm7DqQ==?= <royger@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-xen@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Unable to boot with the dom0 xen kernel

> Could you update your boot loader to r280954 (or any later version)
> and try again? I've recently committed some small bug fixes for it.

   Hi,

   this morning I updated my sources to r281106, recompiled just the
bootloader, installed it under /boot, installed the bootloader with:

       gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /boot/gptzfsboot -i 1 ada0

   but the results were the same.

   When the bootloader starts, I see it loading both the kernel and the
xen_kernel and some modules, then it shows me the menu and when it
starts booting I see a blinking cursor and then the machine reboots.
Does the xen kernel show some debug when booting? Can I send that debug
to the console (how?) instead to ttyu1?

   Thanks,

   Gustau

Prou top-posting :    http://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting
Stop top-posting :    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style

O O O Gustau Pérez i Querol
O O O Unitat de Gestió dels departaments
O O O Matemàtica Aplicada IV i Enginyeria Telemàtica

      Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
      Edifici C3 - Despatx S101-B
 UPC  Campus Nord UPC
      C/ Jordi Girona, 1-3