Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Marlon Corleone <bufdaem0n@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.8-STABLE cvsup & kernel compilation

hi guys, i have version 4.8-STABLE running. i've just
update my stable-supfile and building, recompiling my
custom kernel, my question is: if im going to cvsup my
stable-supfile again, and compile the customed kernel
again, do i have to: make buildworld, make
installworld, mergemaster again or just make
buildkernel KERNCONF & make install KERNCONF? hoping
for your reply guys, thanks.

FreeBSD IS THE WAY ;>