Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:39:26 -0500
From:      "Huy Ton That" <huyslogic@gmail.com>
To:        john@cruzweb.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SSHD Help?

I think somethings wrong because even when I log on root locally on the box
I get permission denied.  This is the correct password because I am logging
in as root when the machine boots up.  I'm aware of the issues as logging i=
as root but it's just a machine I am using to break over and over again for
learning purposes.