Date:      Fri, 17 Oct 1997 06:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Timmons <skynyrd@opus.cts.cwu.edu>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GLOBAL  and www.freebsd.org

I'm going to try and get GLOBAL 2.1 into -current this weekend.  It might
help you find structure names a little bit better than what we presently
have out there.

>From Mr. Yamaguchi:

	What's New since 2.0:

	        o Search symbol other than function.
	        o Search string other than symbol.
	        o Incremental update of tag files.
	        o Control mozilla from command line.
	        o Understand obj directory of BSD build system.

-Chris