Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 17:01:13 +0100
From:      Rob Carmichael <robc@globalvc.co.uk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xinetd ... hhheeellppp

hello again,

I wonder if someone could help me ... like a good little boy i cvsup'ed my
ports collection this morning before installing xinetd, after figuring out
how to disable inetd i tried to find to launch xinetd. When i launch it i
get a ton of these:

00/5/23@16:48:31: CRITICAL: {general handler} (2266) Unexpected signal: 11
(Segmentation fault)

Then after filling up my screen it dies, this is will the example config
file, i have also tried tailoring the file and stripping it down. Also the
error numbers change (I think). Is there anything that can be done ? Or must
i endure the pain of inetd ?

regards,
rob